3.0

My ordered product did not arrive as promised via tracking.

Called the company and no answer.

Emailed this company. No answer.

Used PAYPAL so at least they don't have my credit card information. I tried emailing and calling the shipping company. Email contact has not worked.

I do not suggest buying from this company until you see favorable reviews. I suggest if this company is legit, they answer our complaints on line for all to see. Then I can follow up that they did or didn't solve my issues with them.

You know there is a problem when the voice mail says they are helping other customers and the phone hangs up.This is not good service and this company has lost my business.

This person wrote the review because of "item not delivered" at Dailyoffers Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $56 and wants Dailyoffers Stores to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product did not arrive. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dailyoffers Stores ironing board for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dailyoffers Stores?

Comments